I. The components of the solar electric generating system
1. PV panels (solar panels, solar batteries, solar photovoltaic modules) are used to absorb light energy and convert it into electrical energy. The commonly used materials for PV panels are monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon and amorphous silicon. Among them, the conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon is 14-20%, the conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon is about 13%, and that of amorphous silicon is 8-10%.
2. It has power storage equipment. Currently, the power storage equipment for off-grid power generation systems mainly uses maintenance-free batteries, which can store the electrical energy generated by the PV panels.
3. It has a charge and output controller. The function of the controller is to control the entire solar electric generating system to work stably and safely.
4. Also, it has other mechanical equipment.
II. The main cost structure and influencing factors of the solar electric generating system
1. PV panels: One of the main reasons is that the price of PV panels is too high, which affects the entire PV panel price of the solar electric generating system. In addition to controlling the unit price of PV panels, it is more important to control the use of PV panel numbers. The influencing factors are as follows:
(1) Power generation
(2) The weather conditions where PV panels are located
(3) The different latitudes of PV panels lead to different electricity generation
(4)The environment when PV panels are used
2. Energy storage equipment: The amount of electrical energy that a solar electric generating system can provide to users determines the capacity of the energy storage equipment. The more electricity the electric generating system provides to users every day, the greater the capacity requirements of energy storage equipment and the higher the cost.